Grade School Application
Instructions for Prospective Families
- Click on the Application button above.
- Select the "Create Account" link to create username and password.
- Type in your username in a "firstnamelastname" format (i.e. johnsmith).
- Select the "Create Account" button.
- Our system may recognize you by your email address.
- If the system recognizes your email address, your email address will be highlighted after you press "Submit."
- If this occurs, select the "Forgot Login?" button. You will then be prompted to enter your email address and name to receive an automatic reply containing your Community Portal username and password.
- Once you receive a Community Portal username and password you will have access to complete the online application. You can then monitor your student's progress through the admissions process.
Instructions for Current CWS Families
- Click on the Grade School Application button above.
- Please enter your existing Community Portal username and password when asked.
1. Parent(s) attend a School TourRegister Online
2. Complete the Application Form
- Submit the application fee of $75
- Include a photo of your child
- Once you submit an application, you will have an account in our Community Portal.
In the portal, navigate to the Children tab on the top left, and submit applicable information for the following sections:
4. Teachers review the file and determine if applicant moves forward to interview.
5. Interview with applicant, parents/guardians and faculty.
6. A two-day class visit will follow the meeting for applicants moving forward.