High School Application
Instructions for Prospective Families
- Click on the Early Childhood Application button above.
- Select the "Create Account" link to create username and password.
- Type in your username in a "firstnamelastname" format (i.e. johnsmith).
- Select the "Create Account" button.
- Our system may recognize you by your email address.
- If the system recognizes your email address, your email address will be highlighted after you press "Submit."
- If this occurs, select the "Forgot Login?" button. You will then be prompted to enter your email address to receive an automatic reply containing your Community Portal username and password.
- Once you receive a Community Portal username and password you will have access to complete the online application. You can then monitor your student's progress through the admissions process.
Instructions for Current CWS Families
- Click on the High School Application button above.
- Please enter your existing Community Portal username and password when asked.
- Parent(s) attend a School Tour (strongly recommended)
- Student attends High School Shadow Day (strongly recommended)
Contact [email protected] to schedule
- Complete the Application Form
- Submit the application fee of $75
- Include a photo of your child
- Request that teachers email recommendations directly to [email protected]
- Submit the following if relevant:
- Educational or Neuropsychological Evaluation and 504/IEP
- Custody agreement & contact information for all parents/guardians
- Teachers review the file and determine if applicant moves forward to interview.
- Interview with applicant, parents/guardians and faculty.