Back to School Guide 2021-22
Drop-off Early Childhood @ 8:00-8:30 am:
- Mixed-Age classes: Please find legal street parking (on Foster Ave west of the drop-off lane, on Paulina Ave., or on Farragut Ave.) Once properly parked, please walk your child into the Ebenezer Lutheran church playground, just west of the school, to greet your teacher.
- Pre-K Sprouts class: Please find legal street parking (on Foster Ave west of the drop-off lane, on Paulina Ave., or on Farragut Ave.) Once properly parked, please walk your child into the school through the Foster Ave entrance and to their classroom cubbies to prepare for the day.
Drop-off grades 1-12 @ 7:30-8:05 am:
- Drive west on Foster Ave; as you pass the school building, line up single file in the curbside lane and wait for a faculty or staff member to open the car door.
- Do not cut in line, double-park or drop-off across the street (Foster Ave south side)
- Students are to enter the building through the Foster Ave doors only.
- Students who are late will also enter through the Foster Ave doors
Pick-up Early Childhood (all ages):
- 12 pm pick-up: Please park legally on Foster Ave, on Paulina Ave., or on Farragut Ave. and walk to the Ebenezer Lutheran church playground to pick-up your child.
- 3pm pick-up: Please park legally on Foster Ave, on Paulina Ave., or on Farragut Ave. and walk to the Ebenezer Lutheran church playground to pick-up your child.
Pick-up grades 1-8:
- Drive west on Foster Ave, pull up all the way to the car in front of you, line up single file and wait in your car for your child to be called.
- There will be three faculty and staff members outside, calling students and assisting them into their cars.
- Students will be sitting/standing with their class and teacher along the Foster Ave building entrance stairs and sidewalk (respectively) and will wait to be called by a faculty or staff member to be picked-up.
- If you're walking: please wait by the red "Chicago Waldorf School" sign on the Foster Ave fence for a faculty or staff member to ask you your student's name and then call them over. Please do not just walk up to your child when they are waiting with their class.
- High School students are dismissed at 3:10 pm. Please keep this in mind when making carpool arrangements. 7th-12th grade students are responsible for departing school on their own.
Temporary Building Entrance Due to Park Construction
- Our primary entrance off of the play yard will not be accessible during construction. Students will be entering through the door directly off of Foster.
- Please see the attached diagram for drop off and pick up. Drop off and pick up lines will remain along Foster
Before the first day of school, please review and fill out the following:
- Student Health Forms. Here you will find the health forms required by the school for each child.
- After-Care Form. If you would like to register your child for After-Care, fill out this form.
- Athletic Form. An annual form required for participation in our Athletics programming.
School: Fall Sports Registration Form
- Middle School: Fall Sports Registration Form